Terms & Conditions
The website of Indeavor Solutions may be used for informational purposes only. By accessing this website and any of its pages and online applications or downloading materials from this website, you are agreeing to the terms and policies set out below. You agree NOT to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
Hyperlinks, Trademarks & Graphics Policy
Hypertext links to third party websites outside Indeavor Solutions are provided for the convenience of users only. Indeavor Solutions is unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information held within these third party websites – this is the responsibility of the publisher of the third party website. Furthermore, by linking to other websites,Indeavor Solutions in no way endorses the views or information held within such websites and is unable to grant permission to use material found on such sites. All the trademarks, graphics and their copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright & Citation
Extracts of the information in Indeavor Solutions website may be reviewed, reproduced or translated for research or private study only but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes. Any use of information in the website should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of Indeavor Solutions. Reproduction or translations of substantial portions of the website, or any use other than educational or academic purposes, require explicit, prior authorization in writing.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent. For any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Who we are
- Website visual and interface design
- Blog design, eNewsletter design
- User experience (UX) and Interaction design
- Responsive Web Design
- CSS, HTML
- WordPress / CMS development
- PHP / MySQL
- ... and much more
- physicsandmore.net – Avijit Lahiri
- Bhattasali Print and Services Private Limited (BPSPL)
- Anjali Mental Health and Human Rights Organization
- State Bank Park Sarbojanin Durgotsav, (Panchanantala, Thakurpukur)
- National Alliance for Access to Justice for persons with Mental Illness (NAAJMI)
- Ruptiti Creations
- ... view our portfolio